Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Reflection 10/21/13

          We presented our myth projects today, but our group was unable to present ours due to running out of time. We will present next week instead. It was really interesting hearing everyone else's presentations! Some of them were really expansive, especially in comparison to our topic of "tricksters" which are more character-oriented and character driven. I immediately decided to go with tricksters as my topic, because Loki was my favorite Norse God. I really enjoy reading about characters that are not good or bad, but somewhere in the mysterious middle. I like the fact that the motives of trickster characters are rarely known. They may as well betray you even if they were once your friend! Those types of characters are so fascinating and interesting to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment