Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekly Reflection 10/7/13

          This week's class was short but effective. I think having to peer review each other's works is a great opportunity that is always helpful in creating a better final draft of your essay. Often, my peers will offer great advice or catch errors that I missed. They also help to clarify any ideas I failed to express clearly in my essay. I ended up writing about Robert Frost (My Favorite Poet!) and "Mending Wall," because I really enjoy the whimsical undertones in the poem. I took a different look to it, however, taking a more "property" and "ownership" approach to the poem, which gave me a new perspective on it. When I first read the poem, I always assumed the neighbor was a fuddy-duddy, but years later, upon reflection, I think thew neighbor was perfectly in his right! LOL. We all love our privacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment